quinta-feira, abril 12, 2012

I'm going to take a quick second to explain to you guys how this plays out:




10h - Wake up, everything is quiet, sleep till 11. 
11h - Grab laptop, read news and emails, download last night shows, read feeds and tumblr.
12h - Feed Maggie and Bender, make lunch. 
13h - Lunch
14h - "Oh I'm just going to play one level, it's quick."
18h - "Better start working."
19h - Everyone's home, lots of noise and all "might as well go and watch a little TV". 
20h - Dindin
21h - "Meh, I'll work better in bed." Proceeds to take laptop back to bed. Works for 2 hours and then decides to watch a movie. 
2 - Turns off laptop and grabs a books. 
3 - Eventually turns off the light. 

Press repeat. 

Seriously, this thesis has to be done by JUNE!! JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I haven't finished all the theory or even begun the drawing and all. 
I'm such a bad example. I almost wish I had classes to keep me on a schedual.... Nah, just kidding. I do need to go to the library more so get stuff done in the afternoon. 


(Isto está numa língua estranha porque me apeteceu. Peço desculpa. But not really.)

Sem comentários: